SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I know exactly what your saying. Heres a little story. Last year...

1. 33 Posts.
    I know exactly what your saying. Heres a little story. Last year I posted a rumour on another site about a takeover of AGM Allegiance Mining by then Zinifex. I was told this info by a local in Tasmania that lives in the area and drinks with all of the miners in the pub. I was told by the other posters that this was nothing but ramping and that I had no substance to my remarks and besides who would sell up when they had just signed a billion dollar contract with China, basically got blown off the site. 2 months later guess what, Zinifex makes a bid for AGM and takes over. I guess what Im trying to say is that somewhere sometimes things are spoken about without any substance but sometimes their is an intention and if that intension is out then offers can come. Doubled my money on AGM and ZFX based on a rumour in a bar from the people that work in the mines who just happen to all know each other and in alot of cases related. Ever told someone a secret and then found out later that they told someone else. Its called human nature. Just have a look at the share price of SDL before an announcement and tell me if you think secrets dont get out before the official news is released. Must be those damn friends and relatives down the pub that where told not to open their mouths. Im sticking with the rumour and not taking any notice of those who are continually selling off daily. Actually I cant believe how much resistance is on this share moving up. Time will tell I guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.