NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

### ncm - will rise this week ### I looked at NCM a couple of...

1. 346 Posts.
    ### ncm - will rise this week ### I looked at NCM a couple of days ago and called it higher and a number of fellow posters have also shared my view. Gold dipped US$1.50 odd c.f the previous night's New York close, but it was the same as that in Asian afternoon trading when NCM was still trading. NCM looks good. It hit a major technical bottom last Thu and bounced back strongly. It closed the gap after opening too high Fri morning. Note it was only on a few share. It effectively opened around $16.00 traded lower and pushed higher at the close effectively at or neear its higs when you discount the first few trades on low volume up to $16.20. As I said I called it to $16.50 by Wed and I will stick by it. In fact, $17.00 is not out of the question if gold holds above $US430. It can move independent of the Gold price barring a major collapse in the latter. We have seen that on the upside and downside. It is showing positive divergence now. LHG could be an ok play at these levels as well, but I prefer NCM as you never know, This DIP in price may just be what was needed to Bring out the PREDATORS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.