BOQ 1.28% $6.31 bank of queensland limited.

$6 Target?, page-87

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    would have been great to pick up CBA at $26 during the GFC. It might be that the market seems to think now that CBA is better positioned to withstand the virus but the fact is their loan book is heavily skewed to home loans, more so than all the other banks so if people start defaulting they will be hit harder than anyone.

I'm sticking with the super funds not willing to dump theory as again CBA is down less than all the other banks, the same goes for TLS and a few other big fund favourites. If the virus is causing economic turmoil, everyone will be hit, including CBA and TLS and QAN which is also strangely up today as well. Market is trading on sentiment right now - one would think QAN would be clobbered more than what it is. Once results come out, if the virus is truly having an economic impact, all players, including these big fund favorites that are holding out will be exposed - don't see us getting to 4000 unless some of the favorites start getting sold off more. Interestingly,

EDIT: I may have spoken too soon, COH just got clobbered %25 after issuing an update. I suspect we are going to see more of these announcements from the favorites over the next few weeks - that could make a path to 4000
    Last edited by valakos: 16/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.31
Change
0.080(1.28%)
Mkt cap ! $4.173B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.23 $6.31 $6.21 $8.842M 1.404M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 8825 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 140546 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BOQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.