SHP 0.00% 1.2¢ south harz potash ltd

No worries at all mate, and I wish I knew how to get the exact...

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    No worries at all mate, and I wish I knew how to get the exact townhall minutes/transcript, all I can read is what this local newspaper reports (as they were there in attendance via a reporter).

I am happy with that mode of reading/following SHP in the community base given what is important would have been reported, and what is of the community's best interest is also reported in a way/reflected back, if that makes sense.

For example, if an outspoken group made comments at the townhall meeting, someone from the outside (us) may provide significant weighting to their comments, although the reporters might not give them light in a report due to perhaps being known as radical and not representative of the wider community's opinion.

Local journalists in smaller community's usually act as the sounding board for the cross section of their community, and not the outspoken corners of certain interests; they won't side with a company for the sake of it, or side with an extreme view of a niche group for the sake of it. Instead representing issues in a way that reflects the community's opinion BACK at them.

So for us reading and following South Harz Potash in this way, I see this as the perfect way of following its journey, as the newspaper reflects the community's opinion. Which has steadily become more positive over the last 6 months.

In saying all that and going off on a major tangent, if you DO find a way to access minutes, I would certainly be interested in following them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.926M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 116627 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1134659 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.