JHC 0.00% $1.40 japara healthcare limited

No use trying to educate naiko. Same person who dissed JHC back...

1. 1,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No use trying to educate naiko. Same person who dissed JHC back in early 2015 when the firm discovered a pre-IPO payroll error. Naiko spent two months on HC trying to convince holders to sell because the company was flawed even though the CEO reported (correctly) that the problem was fixed and didn't affect post-IPO.

Short selling should be banned due to its market distortion effects (various studies on this effect and volatility effect). JHC's growth is expected to be minimally slower than expected 4 months ago (i.e., 2017 and 2018 sales are now consensus predicted at $365M and $399M, vs $370M and $412M predicted back in April), although eps is expected to grow more slowly. Still, jhc has 20-30% growth through brownfield and refurb activities over the next 2-3 years.

Meanwhile, I stocked up 20% more today at $1.62. Putting my money where the math is, not where the short sellers and a couple of brokers want us to believe. But beware that perception is reality in short term markets (self fulfilling prophecy effect).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JHC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.