PAB 0.00% 0.8¢ patrys limited

Ann: GMP Production of PAT-DX1 Next Quarter, page-63

1. 372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    The overseas advanced findings rebate is an extension of the R&D tax rebate, for any manufacturing/clinical work done overseas that cannot be done in Australia. As @Duke2 pointed out, PAB has no overseas activities, so would not be eligible for this. They also already received the FY23 R&D tax rebate (for work done in Australia), as announced 8 Nov 2023. I'm sure the management team and board (who would have a much better understanding of the funding landscape in their industry than what you've just demonstrated) have and continue to explore what options they have for funding beyond capital raises at these share price levels. I'm also sure their review of the funding landscape partly played into why they chose to pause DX-3 work.

It's not just the share prices of biotechs suffering, funding across the industry in Australia is incredibly low at this point in time. imo they've made the right choice to focus their remaining cash on one asset to try and push progress as far as they can get it before they ask for more money. I've raised it in previous posts but without the GMP production, and even human safety data, big pharma will be happy to sit on their money and wait. The further PAB struggles along by themselves the more diluted the share price gets, the harder it becomes for them to raise money, and the more likely they are to accept a lowball offer for one of their assets when they need to start selling IP to keep the lights on. Why would big pharma rush? They've got all the time in the world.

Cop the upcoming dilution, let management get DX-1 GMP production sorted and into the clinic, and hope that in the meantime they aren't forced into a poor deal for DX-3 just to keep their heads above water.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $10.87K 1.362M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 6159941 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 280000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ 150544
Last updated 14.09pm 10/05/2024 ?
PAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.