E25 7.55% 24.5¢ element 25 limited

Been some increasing buying since thursday, not as much friday...

1. 95 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Been some increasing buying since thursday, not as much friday but more prevalent yesterday and today, someone is seeing value at accumulation here (Going off of future news and figures I think you'd be crazy to not see value here)

Level 2 has finally flipped to more buyers, welcome site that's not been seen for a while now. With support from the growing bank up of bids the past few trading days under 210 and drying up sellers to push through we may have finally found our bottom. Maybe, I'll let the market tell us, but things are pointing that way! 2x Volume over the last 2 weeks signifies a possible pivot. I had been wondering if a few people from Justin's recent seminars would be starting to taper in also.

Our ship is still at Anchor, it's got the 4th longest period anchored. I'm not familiar with how the docks operate though, not sure if that's means it's 4th in line to go in now? Looks like the port has been departing around 7-10 ships a day so possibly due to go in tomorrow? lots of question marks on this part from me as I'm sure there are other factors at play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add E25 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.020(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $53.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 25.5¢ 21.5¢ $18.94K 82.78K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58372 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 32000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
E25 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.