9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Using the most recent quarterly report....takes a bit of drawing...

1. 3,866 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 407
    Using the most recent quarterly report....takes a bit of drawing lines between statements - but IMO - 9SPs data will be explored via AI apps particularly useful for the banking side of the offering...

"9Spokes, having built a robust data infrastructure based on open banking and business data, is
    pursuing a number of market opportunities to leverage our platform into core banking applications
    to facilitate loan origination and loan management. These opportunities complement our core SMB
    proposition. "

an example of such app integration already available and advertised by 9Spokes...Microsoft Dynamics
    https://connect.9spokes.com/product/?id=E8D589AE-F9AD-4ADA-A87D-AB4900CE6E35

Also from a b i z edge interview with A.G. from 2017 (google it if you want the full story)... they were integrating IBM's Watson AI into their software... not sure if this happened

"Do you use artificial intelligence in 9 Spokes?
    IBM Watson is on track to be fully integrated in the first quarter of next year. Then businesses can start asking those cognitive questions and getting those deeper insights.So at the minute, it's a very traditional ‘here's the answer’ as opposed to, 'go and query some unstructured data and give me the answer that's a bespoke question as opposed to a key metric that I run my business on’, so that's kind of the next stage of the platform. "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.