9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

hey mate... The manipulation games here are very annoying I will...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    hey mate... The manipulation games here are very annoying I will agree...

However I will say that looks more bot trading... I find a lot of HC posters don't understand the game of bot trading...

Trading bots often use algorithms to detect trends and determine when trades should be made. Such software has been a mainstay in forex, equities and commodities markets for several years...

Automated trading systems minimize emotions throughout the trading process. By keeping emotions in check, traders typically have an easier time sticking to the plan. Since trade orders are executed automatically once the trade rules have been met, traders will not be able to hesitate or question the trade. In addition to helping traders who are afraid to "pull the trigger," automated trading can curb those who are apt to over trade — buying and selling at every perceived opportunity.

I notice a lot of HC members having concerns over bot trades, trying to decipher what the play is... but its simply a traders program that again uses algorithms... most of the time these types of traders only make small profits, but constant small profits... budget the likes of $5000, pick a stock, let the program do its work...can be safe to a degree as it helps create a good average over a pacific time...

Not for me, I like to be in full control..

BOTS are really nothing to be concerned with IMO, they mean nothing in the over all scheme of FA or TA... its just a easy way for punters to have a go and walk away and let the tech do the work ....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.