9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

IMO the SP is really stagnant due to the on slaughter of the...

1. 5,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2294
    IMO the SP is really stagnant due to the on slaughter of the recent Sub holders that have been dumping and possibly (wink wink) shorting while dumping, heaven forbid... Because we have had multi millions dumped on us recently, near all retail investors would be in the Red at current levels..

IMO the recent sell down leading up to yesterdays "sensitive" Announcements was obvious... no matter how you read it, 9spokes underperformed, market knows it... however usually there would be a sell off for disgruntle holders that are happy to move on, but hasn't really happened in large volumes... considering yesterdays VWAP was 1.6667 we haven't suffered another sell down... seems current holders are literally holding their shares and awaiting this to prove itself...

In my blunt opinion Adrian needs to pick up the snail pace of gaining revenue, its that simple... I don't care any more about "Microsoft", "VISA", "VMUK", "Fundation" etc etc etc etc.... its all smoke and mirrors until we see the money ... we are not seeing the money at present, its that simple... once we see the money, the SP will jump... at present every one is just sitting and awaiting Adrian to prove up the worth of 9Spokes platform/APP...

The only positive I see moving forward, we still have a chunk of money in the bank... We are still in the dark to what these contracts/partnerships/agreements are truly worth so there is a chance we could get a surprise ...

Some figures showing a rapid gain in % usage of the platform would be encouraging...

I would like to see at what growth rate currently the use of the platform/APP is gaining traction via SME's.. that alone could gain some insight...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.