9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Hi Smacky1705If you want my honest opinion which can only be...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Smacky1705

If you want my honest opinion which can only be based on my personal view of this company and should not be taken as any kind of investment advice as I am not an advisor of any description. I am buying as many shares as I can at every opportunity I can. I wish I stopped out at low 2's as I could have picked them up again at a 30% discount but it doesn't change my overall view of the stock in general. If you have the patience to hold this for 5 years, 10 years who knows this could be worth 50c no one knows.

That's not to say that I don't have concerns, I have struggled a bit at the lack of uptake details and transparency of how the current cash flow is generated. I would like to see some KPI's from the team and pathways to achieve these, it's all well and good to target new business and create a better funnel but how do we see this happening. The co seems to be evolving which I am okay with, I read recently that we were always going to evolve into an open banking data company but that's not really how I saw it playing out, I think its probably customer driven.

Good luck to you mate but I am looking for this to get back to listing price before I sell which is a huge leap from here not to mention dilution along the way so lets say 25c for good measure haha, I think my average is about 2.5c now from memory.

Scrapper**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.