9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Hi IsrshootYou might be right? I just checked though the...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Isrshoot

You might be right? I just checked though the announcements to confirm and this is included in the listing announcement.

Capital Raise
    Under the IPO, a total of 125 million new shares were issued at $0.20 per share and the Company has
    raised AUD$25 million. The 9 Spokes IPO did not incorporate any sell-down by pre-existing shareholders.
    Approximately 47% of the shares on issue following the IPO will be subject to escrow for varying periods
    of time. The majority of shares held by directors and founders will be subject to escrow for 24 months from
    the date of listing.
    Early stage New Zealand investors demonstrated their long-term support and have contributed a
    considerable amount towards the funding, with leading Australian and Asian institutions also demonstrating
    their significant support.
    The proceeds of the IPO are predominantly for ongoing software and technical development. 9 Spokes
    has a significant product roadmap that ensures ongoing development and systems improvement are in
    place. The business is focused on launching its platform with its channel partners over the next three
    months. Foster Stockbroking acted as Lead Manager to the IPO, with First New Zealand Capital as
    Corporate Adviser.
    Prior to the IPO, AUD$11.4m had been invested into the 9 Spokes platform through a series of private
    funding rounds.

Unless this isn't the actual listing price?

Scrapper**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.