9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

IMO 9spokes has yet to prove that their platform/app is being...

1. 5,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2289
    IMO 9spokes has yet to prove that their platform/app is being embraced via SME's... sure there is some revenue coming though, but not at the scale that is needed... I for one become disheartened when attempting to look at there app, IMO its average, even below average IMO..

I don't understand what has been taking so long, years have been going by... 9SP has been around for 9 years, and has yet to still become cash flow positive from a app/platform that should have been perfected years ago, yet they still seem to be tweaking it...

the big named partnerships like VISA etc haven't overly committed to handing big dollars over, its more like, we will take your app for free, lets see if we can on sell it and make some dollars...

If more announcements alike the last one where contracts arnt being renewed continue, then expect 9spokes to hit the skids... Im not a fan of Adrian personally... I think he is getting paid a fat income over and over and has yet to prove 9spokes true worth... 9 years for crying out loud

big spending, huge cash burn, global exposure, but still nothing re-rating or ground breaking on the revenue front...

this is one stock I have been in and out of so many times, traded it, then became committed to the long term out look... but eventually I talked myself out of it because I just think this story is not proving itself at all... this stock tries to move, and gets dumped into over and over... big investors have looked at the product and are not convinced IMO... hence the ruthless selling...

Don't misunderstand me, Im not saying 9spokes cant be successful.. but Im not convinced on the time lines, the revenue streams... I see massive expansions with increasing cash burn, with another potential CR hitting before the end of the year...

Typically with Adrian, he will get this pumping again pre CR... he does seem to know how the trading world works due to be an ex broker...

I honestly dislike this company... too many games, plays on words, too much hype with no substance...

I hope it turns around for current shareholders... Ive been sitting on the side lines watching this since I last exited... there is definitely no confidence in the trading of 9sp... ITs time for Adrian to prove up the incoming revenue... I genuinely think the platform/app is just another "app", nothing to get excited about..

chart looks horrid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.