9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Hi DomI still think patience is required here. I imagine the...

1. 234 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hi Dom

I still think patience is required here. I imagine the increase in price and action has been dot joining as opposed to any forthcoming news. I thought 1.2 was a bargain price where it stood before the quarterly, the only difference is the section on uptake and pipeline deals- actually having some numbers attached to that is a vote of self confidence. Historically it has all been a bit of smoke and mirrors stuff where they were 'in talks' but didn't want to go into any detail, I guess in a sort of under promise over deliver strategy which is the best way to go in my books. I see huge upside from this price and 9sp gets less risky the deeper we get but I still think we have a ways to go, its a balance of cost control and income at the moment though and that's the hardest thing when you are trying to scale up. Adrian is a seasoned pro so and there is no doubt our product is in demand, growth is a tough journey to go on at times, let's hope we have laid a solid foundation because I believe we are close to getting some much needed SP relief.

Scrapper**

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.