ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Hi GCThe bigger picture here is interesting me. Firstly what...

1. 27 Posts.
    Hi GC

The bigger picture here is interesting me.

Firstly what part does the alteration zone flanking the north side of the mineralized zone play. The Tickera granite just to north is responsible for a large alteration zone which runs through the Wallaroo Marina and up beside the main road to Alford. It even forms a slight topographical low most of the way. The auger anomaly terminates at this major zone. NBH drilled a 200m+ hole at this location and never found recognizable bedrock, only pale grey clay.
    If the upper saprolite (weathered alteration zone) is deepening to the north as suggested by the drill sections, could the auger drilling be ineffective due to this zone being mineral depleted?

What is the source of the magnetic high also just north and parallel to the mineralized zone?

The Molydenum intersections in DDH's 129 & 130 are significant.
    DDH129- 106m @ 0.12% Mo Dart Mining has proven up a resource of 203mt @ 0.07% Mo equiv. The Mo is approx. 0.05% with minor Cu & Ag. Dart are describing the deposit as 'potential world class'. They intend to mine it.

DDH130- 5.3m @ 0.55% Mo 0.55% Mo is 1.8% Cu eqiv.

ADN are preoccupied with chasing blibs and blobs of supergene copper. They need some deeper drilling between DDH 115 & 130. There maybe further zones of mineralization.

All those wide spread DDH's intersected significant mineralization. And don't forget the Uranium. A great deal of work is needed to clarify the big picture and maybe surprise us all.

Cheers Tezza

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $51.60K 6.217M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 20335090 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 23148180 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.