A Brief History of Tomorrow, page-159

1. 23,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Excuse me - none of what I have suggested, is via youtube, or Man, I thought you would have understood me, in that regard by now.
    People don't realize, the OT has far more references to the future than people realize as there is heaps.
    Even the past events, they are for messages of today, repeat, repeat and repeat, in PERFECT harmony.

After Jesus, one NEEDS to get it in ones head, when where talking Mt Zion, Sion, Israel etc = Spiritual, Jerusalem IS our Mother and where NOT just talking of it's literal location, hence WHY we have this mess of different interpretations.
    The Bible, when it says they saw up in heaven, hey guys, NO, there is no blood etc in heaven.
    These visions are what has already happened or about to, ON earth.

When you see the likes of, mountains and hills destroyed = PEOPLE.
    The wheat = Good people the Thistle = bad etc etc.
    Pasture, God's Word.
    House of God = His Word and on and on we go.
    Flood = Army.

So, considering that "we" are effectively WORDS (Spirit/Word), we are effectively in a war of words.
    You only need to look at Rev's with this in mind, as to how Jesus takes care of things.

We received good and evil in our heads and enmity in between them = adversary BEEN PUT there = Fact = Two SEEDS.
    "WE" NEED to come into THE HOUSE of the Fathers through the Door = Jesus. THE = TRUTH, (KEY to Kingdom) no if buts, or trump of MANS.

DO NOT, suggest OR even hint at and accuse ME of getting into numerology, thank you very much.
    By a chapter No, I can pretty much tell YOU, what the subject WILL Be, before even reading it, so YOU do your homework before you trumpet.

Which country has been the predominant in the world, trading etc and where some of the Biggest lies come from, US $ with the 666 SEAL on it and Hollywood, etc etc, you name it = The Wine of Her - THIS "IS" the country that goes down FIRST, God's people tried first.
    I hr, GONE and the one that does that, only leave with 1/6th, not my words, but THE BIBLE, over and over.

ASK yourself the Question, WHY have the US got quite a huge surveillance to their North if they didn't think there could be an issue from the North/Canada?
    Gone in 1 hr, can ONLY mean, jamming devices, who would be good in that area = China, who sent up gear recently?
    Kim goes to China, and then negotiates = now come on, WAKE UP!
    Seriously, before I say something, do YOU not think that I have overturned every stone and looked?
    Do you think I would run the risk of throwing out garbage, if I wasn't certain?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.