SPL 1.00% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

A clinical trial for Viraleze, page-11

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 800
    @joohnno It is not difficult to conduct a clinical trial on viraleze and will be extremely cheap (if not fully sponsored by the government ie: Free), and the study would take less than 6 months!!! You could follow trial protocols on clinicaltrial.gov (just search nasal spray and Covid19). I can tell you, on the top of my head, the following two test protocols:

1) healthcare staff in countries where the vaccination rate is low and the infection rate is high (it used to be US, then India, now Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc....). I am sure you offer Viraleze as a trial to healthcare workers in these regions, the uptake rate and compliance rate is VERY HIGH!!!! you can do a placebo-controlled trial on thousands of people easily. These staffs are tested on a regular basis anyway, so no fancy or expensive follow up study, simply study the infection rate and or viral-load between the two groups after 2-months

2) recruit people from households with one member who is recently diagnosed with Covid-19. here, we are using viraleze to either treat/prevent infection in people with very high-risk settings. we need to look at not just the rate of infection, but also the severity of disease to determine if early treatment with viraleze lead to reduced viral load and disease severity.

I could think of many different ways to test Viraleze, it is super easy to use, people want to use it, and there are no or minimal side effects. Importantly, the clinical trial will cost very little if not FREE, if you offer to conduct the trial with Governments who are currently desperate to find a cheap and effective solution to solve the current crisis.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.