SPL 0.00% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

A clinical trial for Viraleze, page-12

1. 5,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 575
    thought about that a long while ago too, but it could be done in a isloted village or town,
    the reasoning is that there are so many variable with the virus and how it affects people- so the concern is would one get a clear cut answer.
    data on the virus and variant to me is still very young to compare outcome with;
    as you mention viral load effect is a plus in treating those post exposure to cut spread (havne't heard to much about what leave of virus load is need to spread it or... and of course that then changes with variants and the toxic or non toxic level on infection.
    Asymptomic and severe desease through another variable...
    each could have a varible load viral load or not much to a serever patient, as everyone is different to how it affects an individual,
    to me is a complex formula to find the correct endpoint
    and if a double blind study.... would this be flawed as other meds and threatment would/could have been used along side of before viraleze, (as seen in MSB trial not meeting endpoints as there as a change in standard care after the design of the trail) so with so many variables, its hard to see meaningful outcomes
    its it possible to not do a double blind....
    with the confines of hotel quarantee .. the captive audiene across our country would be an ideal chort- including staff - cleaner/sercutiy catering etc services. prevent outbreak, and those that come in will virus,, see the effect on spread/viral load etc. .. we still would need previos data to asess against.
    I'm of course coming from position of ignorance of how it all would work; amateur

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.5¢ $20.22K 212.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49646 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.7¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.