PAR 6.52% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I still see this stock having massive potential in the long run...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I still see this stock having massive potential in the long run considering the results of all the studies already carried out.

Especially with estimated markets for OA:

Europe 40 million but approximately 55 million* when all rheumatic diseases are taken into account
    USA 31 million but about 55 million++ when all arthritic types of conditions taken into account.
    Australia 2.2 million

I've read somewhere that Big Pharma, generally, are streamlining/narrowing their focus on the number of compounds they invest in and then sell.
    And that narrowing of focus has a lot to do with the cost of running trials and of course the risk in doing so.

So from the pile of evidence regarding efficacy we already have for iPPS, the market opportunity for just the three markets above for just OA of at least 73 million and the fact that PAR already has most of the funds to get the trial started and progress significantly along that path, you would think that such a large market opportunity would be of significant interest to at least one Big Pharma company.

And I would think that gaining the IND approval for iPPS would be a very important milestone along PAR's journey, especially for any Big Pharma companies that may be watching. All IMHO DYOR Hopefully that will bring a deal closer.

https://www.eular.org/myUploadData/files/EU_Horizon_2020_EULAR_position_paper.pdf

Page 6 Morbidity in relation to Rheumatic and Musculoskeletal Diseases. Point 4.

++

https://www.cdc.gov/chronicdisease/resources/publications/factsheets/arthritis.htm#:~:text=In%20the%20United%20States%2C%2023,arthritis%20report%20severe%20joint%20pain

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $85.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $116.0K 491.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 33682 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.