PAR 0.00% 23.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A little taste before mains?

1. 4,151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6631
    A LITTLE TASTE BEFORE MAINS?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317439-ce13d7f223e6dbbe8b5f546ac6f0d497.jpgaradigmers...I strive to bring you topical posts...Our friend Mont just touched on a similar parallel story that's pertinent to us especially in light of the upcoming announcement in the ensuing days and looks like GlentheCrow hit the hammer on the nail just a minute ago...do as always, enjoy!

INTRODUCTION

I'm not necessarily the world's best cook...I dabble....but I know when one of my dishes works well...you can tell by the consistency...the aroma....you know it's cooked well.....the best part is getting that wooden spoon and putting a little of the food, as it's just about done, on the palm of your hand and having a taste...yum! Checking for salt...checking for taste...actually just slightly better than tasting it is when your kids ask for seconds...*ahhh*. Just where the heck is Mozz going with this?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317346-b4d9685733ca61a55c4097ff60f82564.jpg
    Hmmm talking about this good food, I'm getting hungry...yes yes hungry to see the announcement!

In the same way...I provide you with a tiny bit of a sampler tonight in light of what's coming in just a few days time.

THE STORY OF ANDREW WALKER

In summary he was a Blues (AFL - Carlton) Footballer....Let's tonight delve into his story and what comparisons it brings at this time.

Andrew was into his sport right from the age of 12.Very active in multiple sports, state high jumper, runner ...district cricketer, basketballer (Bendigo Braves), and of course footy. Incidentally I grew up in Bendigo, lovely town, do visit it some day if you get the chance.

His body was the tool of his trade.He got to the highest level in footy and it was a mental and a physical accomplishment. He always prided himself on being faster than the opponent in his ability to get back to his position in order to excel at the game.But...he was about to face the biggest mental and physical battle in 2014.

He knew something was up with his knee...he could feel his knee condition changing. He had the most frustrating year which he said was the worst year in his 31 years so far. He was playing and training with a 9 out of 10 pain. (If I had that much pain I would be in hospital) He had to get his knee drained twice a week...100 mls per session..Mondays and Thursdays...flying interstate would make the knee swell more due to the air pressure. Half an hour before the game he would have to have it drained and he would then have a local (anesthetic) before the game. He actually looked forward the game itself because he had the local so didn't feel the pain.

YOU DO WHAT TO YOUR KNEES?

Draining the knees? What does this mean?

Joint Aspiration1, also known as draining of the knees is a process to alleviate pressure and fluid build up in the case of swelling. It can also occur in other joints. It can also be linked to Bursitis which leads to fluid build up, an inflammatory reaction and thus draining is required to alleviate pain and the swelling.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317411-5df04643ca0782339237ad9b81f512f9.jpg
    Not fun..but can give some relief...

BACK TO THE STORY

In 2013 he had a scan of his knee, he had serious amounts of OA on his left knee, he had surgery to fix up some meniscus tears. Within just 9 months he went from just 7% body fat, the height of fitness to the other extreme...he couldn't train properly, he couldn't go out on the track, dropped muscle weight...mentally fatigued. The only fitness he could do was in a simulated high altitude bike room. He doesn't suffer from depression but he was depressed. He said he "lost me"...i.e. He just wasn't himself...

At the age of 30 he was told he would need an osteotomy (surgery where they break your leg to change the resultant force and pressure to alleviate pressure and pain). This is a very invasive surgery and the outcome is usually a very basic ability to do menial amounts of fitness thereafter (slow walks/frisbee throwing etc). It scared him.

The OA had taken over, he said he was at a 9/10 pain...not for months...but for two years. How much did this guy endure?He had to really consider the looming surgery. He couldn't walk to the kitchen without leaning on the walls as the pain was so significant. His career was at an end. He had three kids 7 and 1 years of age at the time and the thought of him not being able to be active with them was heart breaking. His footy career, he thought was over at this point.

At the time of the interview (see below) he just had iPPS a mere year before. It rid him totally of the pain. Immediately after the iPPS course he went to his local Footy Club in Melb and took on a coaching job...as he recovered further thanks to iPPS he actually started training with the boys and then he started playing actual games himself for West Preston.He even got runners up best and fairest...Div 1. He played as a mid fielder...his knee was fine!....even the next day after a game he was shocked to realise that not only there was no pain...there was no need to drain the knee of the fluid...!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2317/2317351-204f3e2446237981bc60f816df0ffc9c.jpg
    Andrew and family...what a story of a comeback...all totally attributable to just one drug.

Andrew Walker said he was surprised to get back to be able to train soon after the game earlier on in the week, something that he couldn't have done before iPPS.,.. he had tried everything including PRP stem cell, durolane, cortisols...nothing had worked. He got himself back and he is very thankful. He is now enjoying his fitness, his footy and being active with his kids...he got his life back.

This is another actual story of what we own...what it can do...

SUMMARY

Paradigmers...it is the extreme relief of pain that is so so required by not a few hundred patients...but by literally millions. There are some 100 million Americans in pain right now.

With the American Footballer story just about ready to unfold... I imagine what this video footage will be like...I try to imagine what the REACTION to this video would be like and to the no doubt subsequent media write ups we will get after the event...this won't be just some randomly planted you-tube video that is not well advertised. In my mind it's going to hit some decent media channels.

A perfect way to introduce our very own drug to the entire world. A Before and an After interview? It's the best way to display the effect and to hear it and see it from the patients themselves. Yes of course there is credence when it comes from a Doc. or a Professor...but to the general public...to the thousands upon thousands of investors and to the millions of people that are suffering...this will be an eye opener (my view).

MORE?

For Paradigmers that want more and want to see it and hear it for themselves, I've included the full interview below that starts off with Paul and then introduces Andrew at the 14:26 mark, it's long but it's a good to hear... if you haven't seen it already, it was done in 2017 and I apologise for the background but I couldn't PHOTOSHOP IT OUT...you'll get what I mean once you see it!Interestingly there have been 1616 views of this video so far....when we get the videos that PAR is about to release to the US...I wonder how many views there will be. If it's a straight population to population multiplier it should be at least 24,000 but I would think it's going to be a whole lot more in terms of the associated media that's no doubt planned.

Exciting times? Let them begin.

DYOR - I did mine and I like what I see.

VIDEO

(Andrew Walker appears at the 14:26 mark):

REFERENCES

1) https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/treatment-tests-and-therapies/joint-aspiration#:~:text=Joint%20aspiration%20can%20also%20be,improve%20movement%20of%20the%20joint.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $11.80K 49.25K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 242934 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 124872 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.8¢ 23.5¢ 6742
Last updated 10.19am 18/06/2024 ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.