RBM redbank mines limited

i found this fron another column, just want to share...

1. 513 Posts.
    i found this fron another column, just want to share it...
    -----------------------------------------------
    Hi all

well, its been a long time between posts

Hope you've all been well - more pressing matters to attend to from my end over the past couple of months, but I've been monitoring you all very closely.....:)

Redbank

Well, its time that people started to sit up and take notice. We're expecting a JORC next month which SHOULD surprise.

(i am expecting it will. 5 separate pits to mine from of which 3 are shallow. Easy metallurgy means easy money)

There is obviously a nagging seller in the market that wants the stock to remain at or below current levels. What people need to realise is that once a stock is in an apparent down trend, its very easy for a majority holder to keep it there. Any positive news is met with a couple of reasonasbly large sell orders and of a sudden the momentum of the stock is dissipated.

Guys, its a common occurence. Like they say, buy the rumour, sell the fact. How many stocks always seem to hit a peak then fall away after a solid announcement only to rise nicely after a short period of time afterwards? One, it says be patient, and two, it says, never buy the news.

So, back to RBM.

Solid Cu grades, with some decent gold credits on the side. Its no CDU but bresscia pipes are a good money spinner particularly for a company with the infrastructure in place already.

Its being capped. There is no dount about that. I am a buyer. I managed to accumulate 500k shares today and will continue to absorb whatever I can around the 13 cent mark, within reason. (overseas markets withstanding)

Its a stock that gets little coverage on T$S. Opinions are appreciated.

Marchello

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.