PAR 5.77% 24.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

A QUESTION OF AGM QUESTIONS, page-11

1. 4,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6740
    Ok some good questions so far...keep them coming...Here is my plan...

Continue to submit your questions here.

(Thedonovanh, good idea to start a 2020 AGM Thread but I think the ball is rolling now so lets keep it to this thread so we don't lose momentum and so that posters don't get confused where to post what... don't forget next year we may not need this thread for 2021 as hopefully it will be a physical meeting so no real need to have the years separately classified though it was a good idea of yours).

On Sunday the 15th November night I will collate all questions and put them numerically into a spreadsheet. We can then all vote for the 1st question, the second question and the third best question you want to ask (by assigning 3 votes to your best question, 2 for the next and 1 for the third). I'll tally up the votes and the highest two or three I will submit to PAR early, I'd like to do this on the 17th so they also have a chance to read through and be prepared to submit them or vet them. (The AGM is on Thursday 19th November, 11am).

We want ideally Paul to answer these and if no staff member is indicated in your question it will be directed to him. But as I said, if there is a burning question that gets a lot of votes that is specifically directed to one of the other staff (CMO, CSO, a director etc) we can build that in and so mention that in your question post. Giving PAR a few days in advance will get them ready to have that person able to answer and duly prepared.

I am flexible (not necessarily joint-wise/gym-wise wink.png) so let me know in this thread if you have better or additional ideas that we can incorporate etc.

- Mozz

Last edited by Mozzarc: 06/11/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.5¢
Change
-0.015(5.77%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 24.5¢ $265.4K 1.050M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 130186 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 11571 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.