EGR 0.00% 10.0¢ ecograf limited

A Theory

1. 4,867 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    OK, my theory, a very simple one to explain what is happening to the SP.

But first of all nothing goes up in straight lines. There has to be retraces, dips and the like. People take profit as we all know. Then there is stop losses and sheep mentality plus a whole lot of other external factors like general market heart beat blah blah blah.

There is nothing wrong with the company or its assets, period. It is not a company related problem etc. Kibaran is kicking goals and remains to be doing so.

However I note that on occasions when raising capital the price of KNL has been manipulated prior to CR. Some have debated this but I have seen it done. But we are not due a CR IMO, we just had one. KNL has plenty of $.

So my thoughts are for this demise. Maybe the JV with Merelani is about to be sanctioned by the Tanzanian government and the big OK given for it to go ahead. Bearing in mind the terms have already been struck and agreed in full by Richlands. That said it is highly likely that Richlands will receive equity in KNL as part of the deal. I am thinking on the lines the SP of KNL and the strike price of such equity terms for the JV are being adjusted to the agreed rate.

My thoughts only. Nothing sinister but a opinion that I think is likely and therefore the question could be asked, if Richlands will receive equity in KNL in the form of Ordinary Shares for the JV deal then at what price were they agreed on? Are we heading to that price.

Cheers

PS I am a LT holder from the cheap old days.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $24.32K 232.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 40000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 40549 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.