A2M 0.28% $7.16 the a2 milk company limited

A2 MILK predicted to miss target

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Hey Guys,

I have banned for a week and finally I'm back. Yeh June 1st was predicted to bounce and I'm sorry guys I predicted it wrong and will never state a date again but no official announcement was made on that day from the chinese government. The announcement was off the document I posted before. And on June 6th this article came out from the ABC:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-06/chinese-officials-delay-etax/7480340
    China is secretly delaying this policy because it got it all wrong. On top of that the positive list made during this time to China is also delayed which most of you don't know. This will never eventuate as a policy and China simply wants people wondering instead of saying they screwed up. Hokey yes the parcel tax is off and 11.9 percent is only for the free trade zone so no impact.

The tax is delayed on parcels sent to China but not on the free trade zone. As we spoke before Chinese companies have setup direct shipping to China to avoid tax. Now A2 has become the fastest growing baby formula on Alibaba and you are forgetting the sales sent by parcel. On top of that A2 is the largest selling brand in our distribution channel and speak to any daigou A2 is the hottest baby formula together with aptamil through direct shipping.

I do want to add that A2 is the largest selling brand in one of Australia's largest retail group which you guys have picked up on recently. All this was done in 6 months and you are giving this company a miss on growth really.

Fresh milk is still strong is much cheaper to sell from direct shipments to daigous from Australia compared to Alibaba.

I spoke to Mark Sherman from A2 yesterday which is the financial advisor for A2 and stated that nothing has changed and the forecast as stated before remains the same and they are confused people are taking such rash decisions. Expecially thinking this is going to miss like MGC in your dreams and these guys wanting it to go down more are praying on peoples money. The rise will be faster than the fall.

And Hokey Monash university on June 2nd released on their home page a study that has just started comparing A2 milk to A1 milk on the gut.
    http://fodmapmonash.blogspot.com.au/2016/06/a1-vs-a2-milk-whats-big-deal.html

So more studies are coming

A formula brand 10 months ago unknown, three profit upgrades and now the largest growing formula brand in the market, more evidence on A2 vs A1, UK is getting stronger, USA has now moved from 1700 stores in May to 2100 stores in June and is continually growing and people are selling because there are downrampers here wanting a cheaper price saying they are missing their target. This price is a miss for the company but the company haven't missed anything sales are going through the roof especially for fresh milk right now with the farmers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.16
Change
0.020(0.28%)
Mkt cap ! $5.176B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.16 $7.23 $7.07 $18.04M 2.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4213 $7.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.16 17242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.