A2M 18.7% $5.70 the a2 milk company limited

Compared to other countries, a long narrow island in the middle...

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    Compared to other countries, a long narrow island in the middle of the ocean with clean sea breeze..4 million people..where other countries in comparison to size have 60 million...We are indeed clean n green.
    It’s true that our govt have said they want to downsize our dairy herds.
    However, that means that farmers will seek a higher quality milk with a unique premium
    Organic milk and a2 milk is the way NZ is going let by advisor Keith Woodford.’
    NZ is already known for its premium milk....we are now known for a2 milk.
    We did it here in NZ.

We do live in the land of milk and Manuka honey and I will continue to live here..thank you.
    I get around, I travel for 4 months a year..I’m in Italy right now....let me assure you, NZ has less political and environmental issues than most others.
    We only have immigrants with money and high qualifications.... we don’t have 1 million refugees to feed n clothe.... n cross cultural issues to deal with.
    Our dairy herds are outside 24/7 not kept in huge loafing sheds ...... as in other places...terrible with flies attacking them... not ever eating grass or feeling the sun just milking machines.....
    Oh no, buster we have and they have a very fine standard of life. We can breathe fresh, clean air and drink fresh clean water and not have to fight for our survival, carry guns,
    Or queue anywhere... we can live on acres of land and grow our own organic veggies n keep our own a2 cow in the paddock...ride horses on deserted long white beaches, go swimming in clean blue crystal water.... if there was a better place to live, believe me, I would go there.
    Have you lived here at all?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.70
Change
-1.310(18.7%)
Mkt cap ! $4.120B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.86 $5.93 $5.34 $93.50M 16.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 526 $5.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.71 23970 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.