ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

aacc annual meeting, page-25

1. 5,891 Posts.
    Last post was just for a joke.

To be honest when I first invested in ADO I also had half a dozen other stocks that got the cut and are now at average half the price I sold them for.

The freedom we have with liquidity with listed companies can cause some to jump from stock to stock on a daily/weekly basis.

It wasnt until further research that I started to realise with ADO I had discovered something more than a short term hold.

Yes the markets are irrational and volatile and I do enjoy them but my investment with ADO is based on holding and accumulating for a long term growth company.

Something I looked at early on was the whole "Perilously Close" call from late December 2010/Jan 2011 -

My take on it is - A company/s was interested to the point where ADO were very confident that they were interested in the technology.(Perhaps to the point where they wanted to sign)

The real confidence for the company came with the conversion of the 78,845,313 options on 1st February 2011 @ 6.5 cents

It is my thoughts that this money gave ADO the platform to play out their "strategy"

"Two Target Customers"...

Perhaps with $5m + in the bank ADO could sit confident knowing there was considerable interest from a global partner?.... That wanted in but ADO had time ie end of 2013/14 with no future cashflow and could hold off on them whilst pursuing IVD giants to stir the pot a little more?

So maybe with this confidence of some global interest they converted the options as a strategic longer term play to extract maximum long term value.

"Watershed announcement"......

Enter Ebioscience ... Underestimated by many not as a result of the value of the contract but what it potentially means to a company that no longer needs to raise money and...

With customers knocking at the door I would say the bargaining power would be certainly much firmer in ADO's corner than it was late 2010/early 2011...

To follow on from this just go through carefully the ASX announcements of 2011 - It is very clear there is a path being followed.

Tsunami in March 2011 , Global Market meltdowns basically all through 2011 and still ADO stays strong.

During 2011 I watched small cap/micro/nancap companies one after another release pointless announcements trying to support their companies shareprice during these uncertain times.

Did ADO tread this path? NO

This gave me even more confidence - Announcements have been clear and concise mostly regarding patents and FTO's and the important piece of news regarding the "1 litre" company

This post is turning into a bit of a brain dump but I do find it interesting for people to be concerned with daily prices this is headed much higher.

I wont go into price levels as I have done before but if you are a holder have some idea of what this will be worth.

I think the work in developing other potential customers and increasing our testing parties has developed the value of the technology and to a degree corner that snowball slowly but surely to the tipping point.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.