AB1 0.00% 18.0¢ abarta resources limited

Happy 2019 fellow AB1ers!Just reading the posts and quietly...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16

Happy 2019 fellow AB1ers!

Just reading the posts and quietly thinking.. 

All these superstars have only been working together for a few months now. I figure on one side of the coin, if Valhalla Wars was a flop - these guys are new to each other and as a team will learn from the mistake (utilizing their individual strengths, etc) The other side being if it has been successful - its another revenue stream to go into the quarterly, possibly even a pleasant suprise.

The anxiety of this quarterly is killing me. It's either going to be good, great or amazing. (Iclick) I think a lot of holders have realised because on any given day there is 10 million sellers and between 1-3 million buyers. Anyone would think the price would have a substantial drop. It dips here and there but always find its way back. Around 9.5c seems to be the new level of support. I am interested to hear what you think the next level of support would be after the next quarterly?

We are still a microcap. I still think once we get a bit more exposure the share price will take off. Exposure is just a matter of time.

With The sandbox, kitties, all these new products that are giving gamers a means to make money, doing what they love. And the team in place to make the product truly unique, and allow gamers to customize their own worlds. These worlds take HOURS to build, customize, etc. Advertising rights, the platform itself - this is going to be a Cash-COW.

Please keep your thoughts coming. It fuels my excitement.

Manchild

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AB1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.