POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

Abi Rose

1. 9,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4219
    This is Abi Rose

upload_2016-3-22_19-15-41.jpeg

Legend NH stated today -
    "Our team developed a new geological concept and with the support of the EIS grant were able to test this concept and successfully “discover” a new zone of high grade nickel sulphides close to the existing Emily Ann infrastructure. It is supported by strong off-hole DHEM conductors (detailed below) which are open in several directions, increasing the potential for this to develop into a larger mineralised system. We will name this new zone “Abi Rose”.."

Geologists are having a field day here yet the market has ignored this major find just like it ignored LJ new data several times, but it didnt ignore SS restart works in CAD!

The Abi Rose drill intersects have confirmed several things here:-

- a new name for a large new super high grade region near EA
    - a new zone of high grade NI sulphides (massive news)
    - high grade found in abundance of 3%-10% as in hole 2 (confirmation)
    - hole 3 confirmed location and topography and grade
    - 3rd hole confirmed large upper regional offhole conduction all around
    - near current mine and mills at LJ
    - open at all ends
    - a blind discovery
    - NH & Newexco working together to define the size and range of this new Ni discovery (great news)
    - Newexco continue to be involved
    - a large contiguous extension from the existing EA mine to depth at Abi Rose, looks a solid large high grade formation all around.

Abi Rode id indeed a well endowed but disrespected dame, not for the purists but a winner for the true believers.

You can ignore and disrespect Abi Rose but she is what RD stated at the last 2 AGMs he liked  at "especially EA", now we know a major new discovery of a new zone near mine has been found at high grade yet again. Newexco like it, RD likes it NH loves it.... must be a good reason why Lionore & Norilsk pumped $1B into this short mine life in this mine area!

Any time 3 Legends like Newexco, RD & NH get excited at a new Ni discovery warrants SIRious attention.

Great find POS, POS is the new SIR
    POS has discovered the new Nova at a higher grade above Novas 2.5%, just look at the charts and you will see why NH and RD & Newexco are so excited about this discovery.
    The jewell in the crown is a diamond on the necklace of Abi Rose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.