AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Thank you kwaidan. I haven't posted for a while for a couple of...

1. 235 Posts.
    Thank you kwaidan. I haven't posted for a while for a couple of reasons one of which was that I thought I was sounding like a whinger about the SP. The other was that I have just spent ten days in hospital with no internet access which also indirectly makes me an indirect participant in today's share price debacle. The first letter I opened when I got out was from what is without a shadow of doubt the world's worst bank, and I don't say that lightly, namely Citibank. Last week I mentioned that I couldn't stand the sight of POH sitting at 9.8c so even though I couldn't really afford it I used my Citibank line of credit to buy 200 thousand shares. Today they informed me that my account was closed and the cheque to CMC had not been honoured. I was horrified and amazed that CMC had not been on to me for being so late for a T+3.

They finally called me today and were very nice about it all, which is a feather in their cap, so my only choice was to sell the 9.8c purchase for 9.2c. So the first sales for the day were my desperation sell, thereby proving what I said last week; that people sell for their own reasons and there is no point trying to second guess why the price is going down.

The major lesson from this is never EVER EVER deal with Citibank; they don't have a clue and will sell their own clients down the river at the drop of a hat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.923M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 86239613 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 63389028 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.