ABY 5.28% 94.8¢ adore beauty group limited

aby copper rockets to 2009 high, page-10

1. 12,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1767
    Hi hectobar,
    Yes, I understand your point of view exactly. I've been doing the same on many stocks, and it's the only sensible way to trade these days.
    I have however tried to show ABY shareholders over the past weeks that all is not as it seems. You need to understand China /Asian thinking to truly know what is really happening in China. AND, Most do NOT know what is happening.

BUT, back to your comment, if you can pick the top and the bottom of the day/ week trading it is good.
    Often shareholders sell hoping for a big drop to buy back in and then often miss out on the big gains as they're reluctant to jump back in too early.
    Yes, we have all done that.
    For me, I know that the demand in China is far different from what most analysts think, so I'll hang on tight till ABY reaches my target of $1++. Then I'll make my decision.

I reckon that we'll see copper at US$2.40/lb by mid June and US$2.65-2.70 by Sept this year. Why sell ABY at 50- 60 cents, when $1 is so close.
    Isn't it strange that we now see ABY at 60 cents when only a few months ago it was 10 cents/share.
    SURELY, there must be a lot of investors out there who must now regret that they listened to many brokers/analysts who don't really know what they're talking about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.8¢
Change
0.048(5.28%)
Mkt cap ! $89.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
92.3¢ 94.8¢ 92.3¢ $1.824K 1.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 847 96.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
97.5¢ 745 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ABY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.