AVL 6.25% 1.7¢ australian vanadium limited

Quite a few reliable posters her e on HC have come out in...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Quite a few reliable posters her e on HC have come out in support of "Bermuda" after my post which I do applaud. At least we get more debate about the company. I am a long term holder too and have gained a lot of insight in the pro's and con's of AVL from "Bermuda" and other long time holders who know a lot more than myself about Mining. You "Rhys" for a "non holder" I find extremely factual and objective given that you obviously hold shares in TMT and others rather than AVL.
    My Beef with "Bermuda" was more directed at the constant rhetoric and sarcasm towards some holders on HC. Seeing that he has basically only commented on AVL thread over the last few years makes me believe that when a "Holder" he would have invested a substantial amount of money in the company like myself and some of us here, only to be frustrated by the constant delays caused by government Policies, Fossil Fuel industry and general oversight procedures.
    Off course we all would have loved for AVL to be heading for production a long time ago, but sadly the reality is a slow grind. Just look at all the Vanadium hopefuls (apart from maybe one or two) including lithium companies, have been on a downtrend the last 6 months because of uncertainty and labor/price constraints and government support.
    So the downtrend apart from being caused by the large amount of Options deadline of 18 Dec 2022 is general and not just AVL's fault. We are lead to believe that M$ 5-600,- is a lot of money to finance private or with government assistance, but in the last few years we have become numb to understanding what is possible. Just look and The GFC in 2008 and recently Covid 19 events. When the governments need to find the capital to avoid a Meltdown suddenly the They underwrite Billions of dollar checque's and miraculously find the money, because the alternative is worse. Now governments need to make those decisions to curb climate change because the "Alternative will be Catastrophic" to The Planet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $146.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $121.3K 7.568M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28750 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 10402758 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ 1662603
Last updated 15.29pm 15/05/2024 ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.