VPR 100% 0.2¢ volt group limited

Dear Mudrock, Extract from your post on 2 Oct 2017 "I work in a...

1. 10,370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Dear Mudrock,

Extract from your post on 2 Oct 2017

"I work in a private business that has a strong cash position for M&A activities. We have done due diligence on 53 businesses in the $2m-$20m range since 2012 and bought 2.

So we "engaged a number of business acquisition opportunities" (51 to be exact) that lead absolutely nowhere. A lot of the time businesses are for sale for a reason - the business is in a bad way.
    We also ended up with 2 businesses that have added significantly to our company and enhanced our brand and profitability.

If someone from VPR walked into 2 company offices and asked if the business owner is interested in selling then they "engaged a number of business acquisition opportunities".

Boyd's job is to add value for his shareholders, not do 'stuff' for the sake of being seen to do 'stuff'. (That's for brokers and traders). I'm interested in being a value investor".

Extract from your post on 17 Oct 2017

"Earlier I was cautious/cynical about acquisitions following the BD announcement from VPR.
    The more I think about it, I wouldn't be surprised if there was an acquisition not too far away.

Having a look at his history, AB is a deal maker and I don't think he's going to be banking all his options, as well as his 800k (from memory) initial personal outlay on a single critical (ATEN) path. They're obviously pushing down that road hard, have got engineering focused on it and we're due an update in Nov on feasibility for NST.

I find it hard to believe that the CEO is resting on that. VPR will want to be showing their major shareholder some significant returns, and ECM are a contractor - they build STUFF - so you'd reckon that MOU's and feasibility studies on a still-to-be proven technology wouldn't be enough to keep them happy.

Not sure what they would buy - you'd assume something energy related, probably green energy, but beyond that? Some sort of edge of grid/micro grid tech?"

Unquoted

What changed you to make such suggestion that "there was an acquisition not too far away"?

As an expert in business acquisition/M&A activities (as per your own statement/claim on 2 Oct 2017), it's very strange that in only two weeks, you suddenly changed your assessment on the potential of the VP business acquisition deal. Please enlighten us.

Let us learn from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VPR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.001(100%)
Mkt cap ! $21.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $5.283K 2.753M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
37 97302996 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 66807357 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VPR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.