ATG 0.00% 41.5¢ articore group limited

because it was very promising. I think its a really unique...

1. 123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    because it was very promising. I think its a really unique company and has good cashflow conversion. Management talked up how scalable it was. Even though mask sales were going to fall it has decent growth in core areas. Its earnings were great even if were always going to fall a bit and it was one of the most cash generative ecommerce companies on the asx. Then we get a new CEO and in the course of months he changes the strategic direction with a massive hiring spree. Even though its clear inflation is rising and interest rates are going up and its well clear the market wanted profitable growth not a sole focus on growing topline. What happened to the scalability the previous management had talked to? Earnings were crushed right as all these other headwinds had clearly emerged. So yeah - I blame management and I blame the board for allowing him to make so many changes in such a short period of time. The company has lost all credibility and is now a bit of a joke. I should have ripped the parachute earlier and never looked back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
41.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $117.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 41.5¢ 39.5¢ $80.61K 199.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3185 40.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.5¢ 60505 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.