MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

added $0.00 in value

1. 27 Posts.
    One and all,
    Yes that is the total value the current board and management structure of UNX have added to shareholder wealth since their inception. $0.00.
    Whilst many Uranium companies are low not many have reached the lows of this company - performing at way below pre Fukishima prices, today touching where they were when IMX left the last board high and dry on a capital raising venture which sent the share price to the 12's.
    When I heard there was one side of the board with an inexperienced Director in Poullas gloating how lucky people were to have him on board when the share price ran on the back of news that had nothing to do with the company’s performance but a neighbour asset sale, and the other side run by IMX who only wanted control to disperse shares to IMX shareholders the writing was on the wall. It didn't matter what was in the ground, when the market turned savage they would be crucified.
    Greed and in experience = $0.00 in value and the market has scored the performance of the company over the last 2yrs. The company would have been in single digits if IMX had dispersed UNX shares as planned. UNX is totally dependent on the Uranium price as there is no value that can be ascribed to those running the company which must be so disappointing for the long term shareholders that believed all the promises. Single digits one may look at UNX as they have cash which should get them to the next spot price run. When the market views the final number for the options that are being prepared, that will probably have the last of any loyal shareholders waking up and walking away in disgust. Glad I sat this one out even after the ridicule of the oh so clever few.
    GLTA – PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.