ADN 2.94% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

adelaide resources on nightly news , page-33

1. 745 Posts.
    sure geiger - even RXM had to wait until the crop was harvested each year

as a business who in their right mind would say - "never mind the 50k I could make on that 'sale'" you go and do what you like!

Even there are some that regret allowing RXM on their land as it has compacted the soil and is not as useful, they were under the impression then, as I was that you could not stop exploration on your land. Now you tell them to come back later and to rehabilitate the land as well.

RXM has bought up the land to mine but it is not just one block they have had to buy up several surrounding farms for the overburden. Sure they have their farms bought but not at that much of a premium that evo is intimating

I note that on the front page of the local paper the company has and I quote "received full results form recent drilling program"

I don't mean to be a dampener - but I get tired of the lack of truthful information out there(especially for an 'investment forum')

and if you are buying this spike then good luck - i wont post again, I leave you all to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.818K 109.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 141805 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2457402 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.