ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Obviously the proof how they will raise funds will be in the...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    Obviously the proof how they will raise funds will be in the pudding. But having listened to the recent Investor Presentations, as well as the webinars for investors and interviews with Bob that are available online, it sounds to me like the focus is entirely on debt funding rather than capital raising.

My relatively uneducated guess is that something will be announced on this front in October.

This timeline takes into account
    (a) the imminent announcement of final value use reports (or whatever they called) which I have noted down for no later than 20 September;
    (b) the conclusion of the upcoming ceramic show in Italy
    (c) what I gathered from some of the commentary from Bob that the ceramic show will be a forum to potentially pin down further binding agreements which would underpin debt funding
    (d) my understanding that they intend to pay the environmental bond in October / November with the approximate 12 month lead in time to shipping product.
    (c) the timeline that they have maintained for first shipment of product in October 2024.

If you go back and listen to James Marsh's investor presentation from August 2022 and compare it with the one recently from Bob, you may pick up a much clearer focus on where the company may be looking to distribute. My reading from the differences in the presentations is that there is a much more clear set of known facts (known to the company) about those matters and, with the benefit of hindsight, it sounds like previously this was not as well defined. This is probably also reflected in the much more focused DFS and resulting increase in NPV.

Either way crunch time is imminent.

Just my two cents in case that triggers anyone else to think of something worth contributing.

FWIW there is also an ADN Broker Report called "DFS Unveils Material Upgrades (MST Access)" which I have just seen as showing as an ASX Release on ADN's website but have not been able to access it via their website or through Commsec. It is just before closing at the time of posting this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $82.24K 4.705M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 6312231 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1584216 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 6177549
Last updated 15.59pm 17/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.