ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I held SYR before they bought an African portfolio that included...

1. 297 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    I held SYR before they bought an African portfolio that included Balama. I didn't realise the significance however the price action was very interesting. There was very eager buying with highly anomalous volumes for SYR. The price soon doubled then there was eager selling. This pattern roughly repeated itself over a month or so (can't remember) and the price gradually increased. The price action made me buy when it dipped. People "in the know" and who mattered knew the significance and started accumulating. Other long suffering holders jumped at the chance to sell at a price (teens and twenties) that would have seemed to good to be true. What I think happened last week is "people who matter" but weren't in the know (by this I mean, at best, not realising the significance nor the opportunity of this particular world class resource) became "in the know". I don't think the gains nor the early volatility will be as great as SYR but the gains could be multiples from here this year. If some high tech halloysite (not HPA) use is realised then blue sky. We shall know soon enough if I am delusional.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $49.11K 2.887M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 13974511 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7810266 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.