ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

To understand MY’s obsession with trying to talk down ADN you...

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    To understand MY’s obsession with trying to talk down ADN you just need to look at what he is trying to do at ATC.. He recently posted a chart there with a rocket upwards.. reality the SP did the opposite.. he then tried to call it a textbook cup and handle, however that pattern has now broken down on volume too. The MACD crossing negative, a decent volume drop below the 200 day SMA.. the charts next stop is potentially testing the bottom of the ‘cup’.. not looking good at all. I’ll assume the market is playing cautious due to the massive debt required.

MY is desperately trying to draw money from ADN to prop up the lack of interest. Comparatively, the ADN chart is looking more positive now after the recent woes. MACD crossing positive, minimal volume on the support test yesterday, generally more likely to sit in this range until news than to break downward at this point.

obviously in these uncertain times the market values a lower risk project that requires no debt more than one which needs hundreds of millions of dollars which is taking a long time to secure.

ADN may ‘sell clay’ but it’s to an already existing market, it’s project is low capital risk, it’s IRR (investment returm$ is outstanding at 174% compared to about 33% at ATC..

Both good projects that can succeed and make plenty of money, but MY insists on playing them off against eachother for his own purpose.. They may be enjoying his rocket ship charts for now but wait till he exits and turns on them..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $79.82K 5.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7059011 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2016495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.