ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN CHART, page-2811

1. 4,817 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Couldn't agree more @ezirida. I rarely take a position without understanding the fundamental drivers and having a view as to the positive / negative implications for my position. Charts for me assist on timing for both an entry and exit, as well as identifying points of resistance and potential support. If you choose not to incorporate charts to your decision making, that's your decision, for those that do, well this is for you...

Daily:
    The daily grind leading into the Feasibility study (to be delivered in May) continues with all three indicators trending positively at present, with the 200 day MA at 4.4c soon to be tested. Whether we see another pull back to the 15 day(red line) MA before a meaningful move through this level is the question that will soon be answered.
    adnd.jpg

Weekly
    The share price sitting at an interesting level between the 15w and 30w MA. Once the 15w MA crosses back through the 30w MA, this will be very bullish for the share price over the medium term. For that to play out we will need to see the price action back over the 30w MA of 4.25c.

Also quite positive to see the MACD looking to cross back over and head back to the 0 control line. The medium term setup is shaping up nicely.
    adnw.jpg

Monthly:
    Finally having a look at the longer term setup, interesting to note that the 30m MA as tested with the price action closing back above the 15m MA last month. A nice platform for the current month to springboard off and resume the positive momentum.

MACD still positive above the 0 control line. If we can see a continuation of this move in May & June, the JAWS for MACD will widen once more with the stochastics rolling positive.

I note the 200m MA coming in at 10.23c
    adnm.jpg

Finally a side note, post Feasibility Study being released, i'd love to see some firm Insto interest on market. This would take a decent level of supply / churn out of the market that would assist in a meaningful re-rating in the share price.
    Last edited by 13th: 27/04/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $1.877K 111.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2551194 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1960170 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.