ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Alright time to pull this thread back to some pretty pictures. A...

1. 4,816 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2721
    Alright time to pull this thread back to some pretty pictures.

A quick look at the technicals post another solid week for ADN

Daily - Short term

As we can see once the price action broke above the top side bollinger band it proceed to move with speed to the upside. As long as it continues to close above this mark, the door will be open for a further short term continuation of this move. 39c looks like the next short term target that could see interest. Once it moves back inside the bollinger band we could see either a retrace back to lower support or a consolidation period at / around current levels before making it's next move.

MACD surging hard above the 0 control line and rarely do you see the jaws this wide and ripping harder, more often they will start to close as the share price takes some time to digest the move. But hey, we all know how special ADN is and what any number of news to be delivered is likely to do to price demand.

RSI and stochastics both bouncing along in over bought regions. Can stay here for longer, but not forever... Volume healthy.

If we are to see a pull back if the low from Friday was to fail my short term target would see the gap at 24c close. Personally that's where I will be camping out on the bid in an effort to re-set and increase my position from the 10% sold during the week.

adnd.jpg

Weekly - medium term

A thing of beauty at the moment, price action sustaining the move above the topside bollinger band, MACD heading vertical, RSI & sotchastics both travelling high in over bought levels. Volume nicely on the rise. Not much value for me to add here... but up up and away!
    adnw1.jpg

I won't include the monthly / longer term setup in today's post, can't be effed trying to place the support / resistance lines. If someone want's to throw up a monthly chart + analysis, be my guest.

In short, all indicators are firing hard.

People need to expect that for a price action of this caliber to take hold, there needs to be and will be a period of consolidation to digest the move. At what price will the price finally settle for this to occur is anyone's guess at the moment and with multiple products and developments on the go we know there will be a strong pipeline of news coming from the company to see us through into production. That in essence is the wonderful thing about ADN vs the majority of other listed commodity plays...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.