ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN CHART, page-427

1. 9,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17813
    I think you need to clarify your statement. You see, I see you as a pip trader therefore if the SP gets to your 1.3c, you'll wait for a tick up (with a buy sentiment) and probably sell at 1.5c or 1.6c and then convert to a sell sentiment in the hope of rinse and repeat. That is fine, if you actually state that in your posts as against trying to be a guru on the FA of ADN. If you are into TA for short term trading, fine but I guess what gets up people is drawing TA and FA as one,in the one week horizon you work to IMO.

I guess from my perspective where the real money will be made here is when the deal is done (i.e. Offtakes substantiating a DFS) and SP races up quite quickly, leaving behind the pip traders who got out at the start of the journey. Conversely, if a deal doesn't get done, well they are the risks of investing long term and I am happy to wear those risks in a risk reward equation.

So, I simply treat your posts as a short term traders perspective on TA, and essentially switch of. Anyway carry on but at least stipulate your goal here.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $30.31K 1.927M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 58733 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2861210 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.