ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hello GT3, It has been a long time since I used candlesticks,...

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hello GT3, It has been a long time since I used candlesticks, and MACD it must be over 30 years since I looked at that, but used to do pretty well with it! I seem to recall that 5, 10 and 15 were my favourites, I just used the crossovers. There are a variety of settings that people like, some of them extremely esoteric that have excellent reasoning behind them and can work marvellously. Stochastics were never for me, but a friend of mine went on to run a very successful fund using them. Your analysis may be correct, but there again it may not be!! Your journey will ultimately tell you what works and what doesn't for you.
    I can see why you like 30 or so, and you may get your chance as mkts can do anything!! Good on you for sticking it out there and having a go. You might do well. I can't say too much as I have a long term position on myself and I don't say anything too meaningful chartwise when I have a position on ( and I say very little anyway!!). However, I would not expect you to get chewed out by people, given your attitude - if you do get a frosty reception, as some others do, it would be the tone, attitude and agenda as the reason(s) for that.
    I wish you the best of luck however your trades go, and would like to thank you for your civil and open demeanour; others could learn a lot from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.