ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

**This is a duplicate post to the one I made on the general chat...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    **This is a duplicate post to the one I made on the general chat thread, but am copying here as well since its on topic to this thread**

This is my current read of ADN from a TA perspective, and please bear in mind that I'm only a beginner when it comes to TA. None of this is financial advice either...

* The SP has held on the .236 fib retracement with a hammer candle forming after yesterdays session, more encouraging after the strength of closing auction
    * Stabilising SP on lower volume also indicates the sellers are starting to get exhausted, with RSI still holding above 50
    * SP still hasn't fallen below the long term trend line either
    * SP is still well above the 20 day EMA, a common selling trigger point when crossed to the downside

In summary, there's nothing here that gives me concern about where we are at the moment. This could change of course, but I just want to remind the newbies (like myself) that its sharp corrections like this where there's opportunities to buy when the weak hands are running for the exits. As long as your own FA is positive, and matches your TA, then seize the opportunity. As they say, 'when others are fearful...' wink.png

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3033/3033215-80136e24e3d0cd767dc181e9a33816fd.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.