ADN 0.00% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

No one here can tell you what to do in all honesty, that's a...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    No one here can tell you what to do in all honesty, that's a decision only you can make. You have to assess your volatility/risk tolerance levels, timeframe of investment, your assessment of the current and future company fundamentals, etc. We aren't financial advisors or qualified to give investment advice, that's why all posts should be treated as general only and not specific to your individual situation.

Personally, I'm deeper in the red that you and have ADN as a far larger % of my portfolio than you do. The SP fall certainly shook me to my core as a relative newbie to shares, and I won't lie I seriously contemplated dumping off of ADN when it hit around 25c but as a knee-jerk reaction out of panic because I hadn't dealt with such a sudden fall before. Happy to say I held my nerve and didn't sell one share, and I continue to hold and accumulate. I've assessed ADN to the best of my ability and I'm happy with the current forward projection of the company and the potential moving forward. I have a fairly long term timeframe of investment, so can afford more short-term volatility. Best of luck to you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.