ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

unsubstantiated guesses?how do you think you got to be over...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    unsubstantiated guesses?
    how do you think you got to be over valued..?
    the reason NO-ONE can speak intelligently on the numbers is that there is zero correlation between the prefeas and the upcoming DFS.
    the former document contemplates a DSO scenario earning $700/t and selling 500,000t (or something of the like) with the CAPEX for wet processing being funded by cashflow in year 2 or 3 (i don't remember exactly)

but now the narrative has changed to wet processing and around 120kt of finished product with the same selling price as the DSO figure ($700/t) with all the CAPEX upfront.
    that makes no sense?
    in an interview James said he wanted to do this to keep more of the value as opposed to the DSO option. but that simply doesn't happen in the above mentioned 2 scenarios, does it?

so you can say and think what you want, just as I will, but to imply YOU know the truth and everyone else with a differing view doesn't know what they're talking about is nonsense.
    enough talk. let the numbers speak for themselves when they are released. we'll see who's right and wrong then.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.