ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

This thread at the moment is highlighting the difference between...

1. 171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    This thread at the moment is highlighting the difference between being long or short on the stock and some who are sitting on the fence.
    I have a reasonably large holding at an average price of .06. I take the view that the company has excellent short and long term opportunities(Large quality resource, excellent knowledgeable management , low capex and few real competitors) That is why I am long in the stock and have used the current weakness to accumulate more. Of course I will trade some stock if in my view the price is way too high measured against the timeline of getting to production. The day to day price changes don't concern me unless the long term trend becomes overwhelming to adjust my investment profile of this stock. In the current situation I have accumulated more.
    I understand some investors have a day trading attitude or a short term trading profile and that is as legitimate as my profile is. At the moment some on this tread are bashing each other but would do better if they understand and respect the different legitimate investment profiles.
    Shorting is also a legitimate trading profile, except when deliberate misinformation is used to drive that profile,it is clear ADN has suffered in that regard.
    That has been the failure of the regulators,moderators of this site and to some degree the management in not dealing with this issue.(there are some rumbling which indicate they are aware and may slowly do something, but dealing with trolling in many forums has been difficult to deal with)
    In essence use the current situation to assist your investment profile. My accumulation has been because someone sold shares.
    In essence don't bash each other, use the share price volatility to meet your investment profile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $17.29K 1.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
46 13373967 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 6483182 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.09pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.