ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

exactly. if those within this echo chamber want to take away...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 63
    exactly. if those within this echo chamber want to take away that i was TRYING to imply that the Director here was associated or had something to do with Skardon River going broke in 3 months, then nothing i will say here will correct that in the time that i have. I said i didnt know that to be true.

what is 100% true and what wasn't addressed was the offtakes that went missing from the last venture. Lots of them. didnt eventuate. Nada.
    they were promised but. not only promised but to scale up dramatically.
    the parallels are the non event. not how quickly it did or didnt go broke. wake up.
    and to blame the geographical nature of the previous project - yes, its remote. but dont say it like the Eyre Peninsula is inner city living. because its not.
    another thing thats 100% true is go back and read all the crap the "trolls" got voicing a different opinion back then about green cement and offtakes with massive companies.
    forget about the location. forget about going broke. the product couldnt be made to spec, or, it could be made to spec but not to a price suitable for the market. This is (was) EXACTLY in the MD's wheelhouse. His specialty, or so is claimed here.
    how did he get that wrong? the ASSERTIONS were made. they're there in black and white. what changed?
    the assertions were either untrue when said, or, became untrue later. I'm happy to concede they became untrue later.
    doesnt matter. the outcome is the same.
    how is now different.

and i hope you all make money here. God knows you've all lost enough (on paper) - i'm just tired of the cult like nonsense and vitriol aimed at people who ask legitimate questions. Perhaps if you weren't this way, people wouldn't react the way they do.
    Like what just happened to the person i'm replying to!?! Get's nailed for asking a benign question and hes a holder?!?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $59.58K 3.421M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
57 18607067 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7568607 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.