ADN 5.26% 2.0¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN CHART, page-5381

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    I sorta am with you on this, but would like to mention that the complexity of a lithium processing plant is massive - I've been at the helm of building the two largest plants in the world (both in WA), so I have first hand experience.

I see the ADN plant as very basic by comparison and this means that getting it up and going will be much quicker and a great deal cheaper.

I don't disagree with your timeline but the fact that it is a less complex plant reduces the risk, adds more certainty.

For me the secret ingredient is getting the EPA approval, getting the finance bedded down, ordering the long lead items (if they haven't already) ... I believe there was mention of a BFS and that would incorporate all of these things.

A $94 Million Kaolin/Halloysite plant that basically extracts the product using water and filtration vs a $1.6 Billion Lithium plant that uses all sorts of heat, cooling, acid and chemical reagents with very real risks associated with operability... different beasts.

But yes I agree with your timeline and I think the main hurdle is the EPA approval. I think finance will be pretty easy to raise for this project and Ithe build time is relatively short and easy.
    Last edited by Digger01: 28/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $62.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $29.79K 1.490M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1006165 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.