ADN 0.00% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Evening Andromedarians!What a month! Very exciting times...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Evening Andromedarians!

What a month! Very exciting times indeed........cool.png

I first looked at ADN in early 2019 and did not make my first purchase until April of 2020 at 0.034c all as a result of my own research........So, I stuck my toe in the pool and there was subsequently a slight increase in the SP, so I became more confident in what I was reading and I went on to make 4 additional purchases of ADN shares of differing quantities. As we sit here today looking down the barrel of the end of 2020 and with todays closing at 15.5c, I am glad that I went on to make further purchases to increase my holdings.

I am no graph expert and I acknowledge that there are many in this forum who are able to divulge a great deal of information from the data generated over the course of an individual and likely, multiple like stocks. I was just looking at the monthly change that we have seen in the ADN share price of 67% (derived from 25 Aug at 4.7c to 25 Sep at 15.5c) and whilst this is fantastic, I pose the question to the floor: 'In your opinion, whilst also being cognisant of the increased volume, has the increase in the SP over the last month (25 Aug - 25 Sep) been too fast too soon? and if so, in your view from the information that you are able to garner from the charts, is there likely to be a small retraction over the next week / fortnight?'

From my position, and my ever increasing knowledge of the stock market, I believe that we may see a slight retraction to around 13.8c (ish) but with robust volume being maintained albeit possibly reduced slightly, even without the release of any positive announcements from the ADN head shed. That said, it would be especially interesting to know 'who' is buying.

Any thoughts or nuggets of wisdom from the floor are welcome.......smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $185.0K 10.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2776238 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 448952 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ 7848281
Last updated 15.59pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.