ADN 5.56% 1.9¢ andromeda metals limited

ADN CHART, page-3425

1. 4,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2718
    Alright a look at proceedings before the week begins.

I've heard that ADN presented to a broker during the week that is new to the story and I have not seen in the broker data for sometime / if anytime at all. From all reports it was very well received and we have potentially seen this group hit the market late this week to start soaking up a few shares. I do know that if this is the case this broker has form when acquiring stock on market, if they genuine to take a reasonable position they could be buying for a while yet.

The broker data will reveal all next Wednsday to see if this is the case.

To the charts:

Right this minute i don't see any point in spending much time on the daily and weekly charts, as they are both running very hard and hot on multiple fronts, with all indicators over bought, however still leaving the door open for the current move to continue. I wouldn't be surprised if we see a run at 20c early this week if the interest sustains.

No real resistance points on these charts to note. I'll go back to the daily once the share price looks to take a break and consolidate to try and identify levels of short term interest.

A refresh on the Monthly setup:

MACD kicking higher once more, RSI over bought and stochastics turning positive from oversold levels.
    A recap of the points that are interesting to me:

10c - 200m MA has now become a huge line in the sand and level of support for ADN moving forward
    14c - taken out last week.
    18c - expect to be taken out this week and then it's really clear air all the way to -
    28c, and then
    33c, beyond this the rest will be history in the making

adnm.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $59.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.9¢ 1.7¢ $25.83K 1.431M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4347850 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 3045798 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 263596
Last updated 15.56pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.